Advertisement - Guide continues below
- We've got a nice traveling montage with that victorious music which ends with the knights reaching another castle.
- This one's controlled by a stereotypically rude Frenchman who insults Arthur and the knights about twenty times in one minute, including the classic line, "I fart in your general direction!"
- When he throws a live cow at them over the castle walls, Arthur's had enough and orders a charge.
- The charge doesn't work so well, especially when they're pelted with all sorts of animals and produce, so they retreat.
- Luckily, the always clever Sir Bedevere is a man with a plan.
More on Monty Python and the Holy Grail