Advertisement - Guide continues below
- The doctor tells the Captain that his wife is weak and should not have traveled. He's also not sure why the Captain thinks his baby is a son.
- The Captain is so confident he laughs it off.
- He goes outside to question two suspects, a father and son. They insist they are farmers out rabbit hunting, but the Captain starts searching their bag and finds what might be propaganda.
- When the son keeps insisting that his father is not a liar the Captain beats his face in with a bottle, shoots the father to shut him up, and then shoots the son to finish him off.
- When he goes back to searching their bag he finds a rabbit and tells his men to do their job instead of bothering him.