Advertisement - Guide continues below
- The droid army captures and rounds up the Gungans.
- Padmé is brought before Viceroy Gunray to sign the treaty, but Sabe shows up, fooling him into thinking Padmé is the decoy.
- He orders his droid guards to secure the queen.
- Padmé draws blasters from the throne's armrest—right next to the beer cozies and TV remotes. She and Panaka make quick work of the remaining droid guards and capture Gunray instead.
- Obi-Wan and Darth Maul engage in a well-choreographed lightsaber fight. It's almost like they practiced or something.
- Dark Maul Force pushes Obi-Wan down a shaft; Obi-Wan manages to grab a node sticking out of the wall.
More on Star Wars: The Phantom Menace