Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Hitmen Vincent Vega and Jules Winfield are driving in the car talking about Europe and the different names they have for fast food chain hamburgers.
- Like you know what they call a Quarter-Pounder with Cheese in France? A Royale with Cheese. This is an educational film.
- The conversation switches to foot massages because their boss Marsellus Wallace threw some dude out a window for giving one to his wife, or so they've heard.
- Jules is appalled but Vincent gets it. He knows that a foot massage is never just a foot massage.
- Finally it's time to get down to business, so they enter their destination and chat up the three young drug dealers inside.
- Brett politely allows Jules to have a bite of his burger and a drink from his soda while Vincent finds the briefcase that contains whatever they're hoping it contains.
- Before leaving, Jules shoots one of the three boys and starts yelling at Brett who apparently tried to screw over Marsellus.
- Jules begins to recite a verse from Ezekiel and when he finishes he and Vincent shoot Brett with more bullets than are really necessary.
More on Pulp Fiction