Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Marion's putting on a lot of makeup, and Harry doesn't want her to go wherever she's going. Maybe it's just an Avon party?
- She's going to dinner with her therapist, so he won't tell her parents that she stopped therapy.
- We don't think that's how therapy's supposed to work.
- "Harry, I'm not going to sleep with him or anything," she says.
- Okay, we believe you.
- At dinner, she teases Arnold by telling him he has something on his face.
- He leaves the table to clean up.
- We're sorry we doubted her.
- After dinner, Marion goes home, snorts cocaine, and works on her fashion designs.
- Meanwhile, Ty and Harry are out selling their heroin.
- They make a ton of money, fast. "Everybody is thirsty," Harry says. And we thought our lemonade stand would be successful.
- A montage shows Harry, Marion, and Ty cutting drugs and raking in profits.
- Harry and Marion rent a retail space with some of the cash.
More on Requiem for a Dream