Advertisement - Guide continues below
- A title card tells us that it's fall.
- The season begins with a drug deal gone wrong. People are shot. Ty runs, and he's caught by the cops.
- "Fall" seems to mean the season and the fall of Ty and Harry's drug trade. We see what you did there, Aronofsky.
- Meanwhile, the efficacy of Sara's diet pills is falling too.
- She calls her doctor for a stronger prescription, but the nurse says she doesn't need them.
- So Sara takes two.
- Soon, she's imagining herself on the Tappy Tibbons show in her beautiful red dress.
- Her fantasy is interrupted when the refrigerator starts shaking. Um…appliances aren't supposed to do that.
More on Requiem for a Dream