Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Sara returns to the doctor.
- Everything moves in slow motion.
- She spends more time waiting for him than she spends with him during the actual visit. Is this supposed to be weird? This is what it always feels like waiting for the doctor.
- The doctor talks in a high-speed fast-forward way, and Sara speaks in haunting slow-motion like she's underwater.
- Okay, that's weird.
- But what do we know? We're not a doctor. Seeing nothing wrong, he gives her a new prescription and dismisses her.
More on Requiem for a Dream