Advertisement - Guide continues below
- In the morning, Ty still hasn't found new drugs.
- Marion blames Harry for using the rest of their stash, even though it was all her idea the night before.
- Ty has news now: "In a couple of days, there's gonna be some prime back on the street."
- Prime rib? Amazon Prime?
- The problem is, the good stuff is going to cost extra.
- How are they going to make money? Sell Star Wars action figures on eBay?
- No, Harry has a different idea. He wants Marion to get money from her perverted shrink, Arnold.
- At dinner with Arnold, Marion asks for a favor.
- He puts his hand over hers, and she imagines stabbing through his hand with a fork. Dang, they must have some sharp silverware at this restaurant.
- It's just a fantasy, though. Marion asks for money, and the sleazy therapist wants to sleep with her in exchange for it, which is the opposite of a fantasy for everyone on the planet except him.
- At their apartment, Harry watches the Home Shopping Network and tries not to imagine what Marion must be doing for money.
- It's not selling diamond-studded Minnie Mouse earrings, that's for sure.
- Humiliated, Marion leaves Arnold's apartment. Outside, she collapses on the sidewalk and vomits. Poor Marion.
More on Requiem for a Dream