Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Harry and Ty meet Angel, a drug dealer's drug dealer, at a grocery store.
- A huge crowd has lined up for some fresh product, and we don't mean a new shipment of Cookie Dough Oreos.
- Back at the apartment, Marion's desperate for a fix.
- She drinks cough syrup and tears up the apartment in a fit.
- At the grocery store, someone with an assault rifle opens fire.
- Never trust anyone hopped up on Cookie Dough Oreos.
- Harry and Ty try to brainstorm a new plan to get back on top of the drug trade.
- But Marion doesn't want to wait.
- She and Harry get into a huge fight full of F-bombs because Harry wasn't able to score any drugs.
- If Marion wants drugs so bad, Marion can get them herself.
- Harry gets the number of the guy who will only give drugs to women and gives it to her.
More on Requiem for a Dream