Advertisement - Guide continues below
- It's Winter.
- Should we say: the winter of their discontent?
- Ty and Harry are driving to Florida to score drugs.
- Harry thinks he can make it there—from New York—in one day.
- And we thought his mother was the speed demon in the family.
- Speaking of Sara, she's on the subway with her crazy hair asking people if the train goes to Madison Avenue.
- "I'm going to be on television," she says again and again.
- She arrives at Malin & Block, the place that called her with the offer to be on television.
- Everyone gathers around Sara—who's thin, dirty, and talking in circles—and gawks at her.
- The police arrive and escort her from the building.
- On a stretcher in an ambulance, Sara talks to her dead husband, telling Harold he's going to be on television.
- Do they have cable in the afterlife?
More on Requiem for a Dream