Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Back in New York, a doctor talks to Sara in a hospital before a nurse comes and gives her an injection of something that knocks her out.
- Six hundred miles away, Harry's in the hospital too, his arm in terrible pain.
- Even the doctor is freaked out by the sight of it, but he tells Harry he'll be right back, and he takes the morphine with him.
- In New York, Sara's lifted onto a gurney and wheeled away. We have an inkling they're not taking her to be on television.
- The orderlies strap Sara down and force-feed her some disgusting looking hospital food. It's bad even by hospital standards.
- Waiting for Harry, Ty is paranoid someone will find out why they were on their way to Florida. Reminder: they weren't going to Disney World; they were going to buy drugs.
- Soon, a sheriff shows up in the waiting room to take Ty away.
- Back in New York, Sara tries to scream while the orderlies shove a tube down her throat to force-feed her.
- During all this, Marion's home putting on makeup for a night out.
- The phone rings, and it's Harry calling from a payphone—not in the hospital, but in jail. Uh-oh.
- He says he'll be home soon.
- She asks him to come home today, and he says he will.
- Hmm. That's going to be hard with his arm rotting off.
- Before they hang up, Harry says he's really sorry.
- "I know," says Marion, and hangs up the phone.
More on Requiem for a Dream