Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Harry smokes a joint and listens to music.
- Suddenly, he stops.
- A vision has appeared outside his window. Um, what was in whatever he just smoked?
- The vision shows Marion standing at the end of a pier.
- Harry runs toward her, but the vision is interrupted when the door of his apartment opens.
- It's Ty with the drugs they've bought to resell.
- Ty wants to sample the wares first.
- Harry is afraid that if they get wasted, they'll consume all the product, and their get-rich-quick scheme will be over before it starts.
- But agrees for just a taste anyway. Is this like when we go in for just a taste of Ben & Jerry's, and the next thing we know the whole carton is gone?
More on Requiem for a Dream