Advertisement - Guide continues below
- There's a big group of guys, mostly middle aged, some a little older. They're sitting around a table in a diner talking about different songs: what they like and what they're about.
- One of the older dudes pays for the meal. The rest of them leave a tip.
- Mr. Pink (kind of a weird name but we're not one to judge) doesn't like the idea of tipping.
- We get an extended discussion about tipping and why you should do it. Waitressing is a really hard job, you know.
- Pink's not convinced.
- Joe comes back to the table and asks who didn't tip.
- Orange fingers Pink.
- Pink eventually throws in a tip.