- Now it's Mr. Orange's time to shine.
- He meets Detective Holdaway, probably his chief officer, in a diner and tells him that he's in Joe's next job.
- He was picked up by Eddie and taken to a bar with Joe and White.
- He tells him what he knows so far and where they're going to meet.
- He tells the officer that he and White talked about the Brewers; he's probably from Wisconsin, and Orange needs to go through the mug shots of everyone in Wisconsin with a history of armed robbery.
- Long Beach Mike, a drug dealer-turned-informer, vouched for Orange with Joe.
- His boss is impressed and tells him he needs to use the commode story.
- Cut to another meeting with Holdaway on a rooftop somewhere.
- Holdaway gives him the script for the commode story—all four pages of it.
- He tells Orange he's going to have to be Marlon Brando to pull this off. He's gotta feel it, and know all the details.