Advertisement - Guide continues below
- We're back in the present with Orange dying on the floor and the mutilated cop still tied to the chair.
- Eddie and Pink and White come back in from moving the cars and Eddie sees Blonde shot dead on the floor.
- Orange tells the truth about what Blonde was going to do to the cop. Eddie says, "this cop?" and shoots the cop. Multiple times. The cop dies.
- Then Orange starts making things up. He says that Blonde was going to wait until the three of them got back, kill them, and take the diamonds.
- Eddie isn't buying it. He says that Blonde's totally loyal to his father; he'd just finished doing four years for him. No way he'd betray him.
- Suddenly Joe walks in. He says he knows who the rat is; it's Orange. Orange was the only one he wasn't 100% sure about. He may not have proof but he says you don't need proof when you have instinct.
- White won't believe it. He says that Orange is a good kid and can't be the rat.
- Joe doesn't care. He knows. When he pulls out his gun to shoot Orange, White pulls a gun on him, which makes Eddie pull a gun on White.
- Pink thinks they all need to calm down and be professional. No one listens to him.
- After a lot of shouting, Joe shoots Orange, White shoots Joe, Eddie shoots White, and White shoots Eddie.
- Pink was hiding. He comes out of hiding, grabs the diamonds, and jets.
- White's dying a slow death and crawls over to Orange, cradling his head, covered in blood. Orange holds him and moans that he's sorry; he tells White that he's a cop.
- We get a close up of Orange and White. White is devastated. He points a gun at Orange's face and we hear the police burst into the room.
- They order him to put the gun down. He doesn't.
- We hear one shot followed by a series of other shots.
- The credits roll.