- Orange and Larry make it to an abandoned funeral home that seems to be some sort of rendezvous safe house place for whatever was going down.
- Larry comforts Orange while Orange pleads for Larry to take him to a hospital. He says he won't tell them anything.
- White gives him the worst reassurance line ever: It takes days to bleed to death from a gut wound, so time is on Orange's side. Oh, all right, then.
- Whatever they were up to doesn't sound very legal.
- Then Mr. Pink shows up, yelling about some kind of set up.
- He says the cops appeared suddenly, out of nowhere (okay, definitely illegal).
- We also learn that Mr. Brown, whoever he is, is dead.