- We get another flashback, this time to Mr. White. It has his name on the screen, so we're assuming that the movie's going to give us a chapter on each of the characters, White being the first.
- He's talking to Joe (the guy who paid for breakfast) and Joe tells him about the job.
- They discuss a female partner White had years ago. A tough cookie.
- White worries that they won't be able to sell the diamonds; it's hard to move ice.
- Joe assures him he's got a buyer waiting.
- Joe tells White that the job will be done in daylight during business hours with a crowd of people, but he assures him the security is lax, and they'll be in and out in two minutes.
- The cut is very, very juicy.