Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Frank cuts a juicy-looking roast with an electric carving knife.
- Dr. Scott, Rocky, Janet, and Brad wait for their portions.
- Frank offers a toast "to absent friends," then everyone sings "Happy Birthday" to Rocky as the meat is served.
- It looks mouthwateringly good. But before we can get the recipe, Dr. Scott sings a song about his nephew: "Eddie."
- It's about Eddie's interests: rock-and-roll, porn, and motorcycles.
- But Dr. Scott still wants to find his nephew. Where could he be?
- Frank throws back the tablecloth, revealing Eddie's decomposing corpse under the table. Yikes. That's almost enough to make us not want dessert.
More on The Rocky Horror Picture Show