Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Even though she just finished a warm fuzzy song about light, Janet is cold and frightened and wants to turn back.
- But Brad knocks on the door. He hopes they'll have a phone to call for help.
- The weird man who answers the door observes, "You're wet."
- Janet points out the obvious, too: "It's raining."
- After that awkward exchange, the man welcomes them in, where a groovy shindig appears to be in full swing.
- The man who opened the door says that the master is having one of his affairs.
- Then the clock chimes midnight, which is the man's cue to start singing.
- "It's astounding. Time is fleeting. Madness takes its toll."
- Yep, it's time to do the "The Time Warp."
- It may be the pelvic thrust that really drives you insa-a-a-ne, but Janet looks on aghast, thinking everyone there is already nuts.
- She briefly faints in the middle of the song, missing all the best parts.
- When the song ends, everyone collapses, leaving Brad and Janet the only ones standing.
- She drags Brad out of the room.
More on The Rocky Horror Picture Show