Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Rocky, who doesn't understand how elevators work, bangs on the gate to be let out.
- Frank explains that Eddie was a "mercy killing" because he didn't have any muscles. So Rocky is safe…for now.
- We're treated to a snazzy reprise of "I Can Make You a Man," reminding us of Rocky's "hot groin." As if we'd forgotten.
- Even Janet chimes in. "I'm a muscle fan," she trills, changing her tune from before, quite literally.
- The melody changes to the wedding march, and Frank and Rocky march toward an altar.
- It's just so beautiful we could cry.
More on The Rocky Horror Picture Show