Advertisement - Guide continues below
- November 25, 1975: the Rocky theme plays as the camera pans past a mural of Jesus, down to a boxing ring lit by heavenly light.
- Rocky is in the ring fighting Spider Rico.
- The bell ding-dings and Rocky collapses into his corner for a break.
- During the next round, Rocky takes a couple of punches to the face.
- Balboa's against the ropes! The opponent gives him a vicious headbutt.
- But Rocky recovers, and pummels the man onto the mat.
- The crowd goes wild, cheering Rocky's victory.
- Rocky staggers from the ring, bums a smoke from a guy in the audience, and goes to his locker, where he dons a robe embroidered "The Italian Stallion."
- Spider Rico, lounging in the corner, says Rocky got lucky.
- Spider Rico earns about $17 bucks for losing. Rocky gets around forty smackeroos for winning.