- Rocky and Creed bump gloves and get ready to fight. Who will be king of the ring?
- Round one.
- Creed dances circles around Rocky, tapping him in the face a few times.
- Creed goes in for a big body blow, Rocky dodges, and with an uppercut, knocks Creed to the mat.
- "What a surprise this is!" the announcer shouts. It's the first time he's ever been knocked down.
- Creed gets up and quickly corners Rocky.
- Rocky breaks free and gets Creed on the ropes. The ring ref breaks them up.
- Creed gets in a few more shots, but Rocky is saved by the bell.
- Rocky's face is bleeding, and his nose has been broken for the first time.
- Mickey advises Rocky to go for the ribs.
- Back into the ring they go.
- Creed quickly corners Rocky. Left. Right. Left. Right. He beats Rocky like a punching bag.
- Creed grabs Rocky and tells him that the people want a show. He should at least pretend to fight.
- Rocky does more than pretend. He corners Creed and beats the stuffing out of him.
- Bell number two dings, but Rocky won't stop. The ref has to break up the fight again.