- Rocky goes to the gym, where dozens of men pound punching bags.
- He tries to open his locker, but the code won't work.
- Rocky pulls a cheat sheet from his hat. Nope. Still the wrong combo.
- So Rocky knocks the lock off with a fire extinguisher.
- His stuff isn't inside. No wonder the combination didn't work.
- Mike, the gym attendant, says it's not his locker anymore. It's Dipper's locker.
- Mickey told Mike to bag up Rocky's stuff.
- Sure enough, there it is, in a dirty laundry bag on a hook.
- Rocky decides to have a little chat with Mickey.
- Mickey says Dipper needs the locker. He's a contender. Rocky's "a tomato."
- "I run a business here, not a goddamn soup kitchen," Mickey says. Too bad. He could use Rocky for soup.
- Rocky says he did real good the night before, but Mickey says he should think about retiring.