Advertisement - Guide continues below
- At the tavern he talks to Paulie, Adrian's sister, wondering why she gives him the cold shoulder.
- Paulie says she's a "loser." She's thirty (an old maid) and she'll be #dyingalone.
- But he invites Rocky over for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow.
- Rocky sits at the bar and watches TV.
- Heavyweight champion Apollo Creed is talking to the news, telling kids to "stay in school."
- The bartender says Creed is a "clown."
- Rocky is insulted that he would talk about the champion that way.
- On the way home, Rocky drags a bratty girl in pigtails away from her hooligan friends.
- He tells her if she keeps acting this way, she'll end up being a "whore."
- He walks her home, and she thanks him for his advice: "Screw you, creep-o."
- For the fourth or fifth time in twenty minutes, Rocky walks sadly away into the distance.