Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Next morning, Thomas is driving Linus, who is making plans to take Sabrina out.
- Linus has been having Thomas drive him and Sabrina on their dates. Thomas asks him to stop doing that.
- Anyway. Linus agrees not to have Thomas drive him.
- Thomas says he doesn't like this romance, and asks Linus what his intentions are.
- Linus says he's going to try to get Sabrina back to Paris.
- This would be the moment for Thomas to slug Linus, maybe, but he doesn't. Chauffeurs aren't allowed to slug their employers.