- Last scene; Linus is running along the pier to catch the tug, which takes him out to the ship which has just started for Paris.
- And you see Sabrina sitting on a deck chair with her dog, looking tragic.
- A deck official comes out with Linus' hat, and asks Sabrina to fix the brim to make it more Parisian. (The boat guy really speaks French, not just English with a French accent.)
- Linus comes up behind Sabrina, and then puts his umbrella on the coat of a passing dude. (Because no umbrellas in Paris).
- Linus and Sabrina embrace, the end.
- Note the closing music is an orchestral arrangement of "La Vie En Rose."