Advertisement - Guide continues below
- We're off to Paris (you can tell because there's an image of the Eiffel Tower off in the distance through the window).
- The image there is pretty clearly a photo, not the real thing. Paris in Sabrina is just a backdrop.
- Also, you're supposed to know you're in Paris because there's a chef who speaks with a French accent.
- Anyway, the French chef dude teaches everyone how to crack an egg. You'd think people in cooking school would already know how to do that.
- (It's possible that this film isn't super realistic in every way.)
- Everyone in the class is cracking eggs; you get to see Sabrina at the end looking mournful because she has failed to crack the egg correctly.