Schindler's List Scene 22
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Oskar pays a visit to Helen, Goeth's housekeeper.
- Schindler's very casual with her; he uses his name to let her know that she doesn't need to be frightened.
- Helen tells Oskar some of the horrors that Goeth's subjected her to.
- Helen's accepted her fate. She knows that the sadistic Amon could kill her at any moment without a reason. He seems to enjoy that kind of thing.
- She knows that Goeth's point is to show the prisoners that there are no rules they could follow to avoid being killed.
- Oskar explains to Helen why she's safe from death here.
- Oskar shows a brief vulnerable moment and kisses Helen on the forehead before grabbing the wine he originally went to the cellar to find.