Advertisement - Guide continues below
- We get our first real glimpse of the Judischer Ordnungsdienst, Jewish police who carry out German orders to control the ghetto.
- Stern takes some Jewish businessmen to meet Oskar.
- Oskar offers to set up a factory with their money, refusing to pay the Jewish workers (or the investors) but offering to trade goods in exchange—the pots and pans he'll be manufacturing.
- The men aren't happy about being cheated out of their money, but Oskar knows that he doesn't have to play fair with Jews.
- The deal gets done, but when Oskar offers Stern a drink afterwards, he refuses.