- A beautiful woman in a nightgown answers the door to an elegantly dressed woman. Oskar bellows "Who is it?" from off-screen.
- Oskar tries to casually brush away his "indiscretion."
- We see them leaving the home, dressed to kill.
- The doorman greets the lady, and Oskar corrects the informality because this isn't just one of Oskar's many girls; this is his wife.
- During an intimate evening and an elegant dinner, we learn a bit more about this man, his ambition, and his life. He sees himself as quite the master of the universe.
- Oskar tells her about his amazing success with the factory. She attributes it to luck; he attributes it to the war.
- Mrs. Schindler says that if he'll stay faithful to her, then she'll stick around. The scene cuts to her leaving on the next train.