Advertisement - Guide continues below
- It's Saturday.
- Somerset and Mills check out a leather shop where John Doe bought something.
- The store owner gives them a picture of what he made, but we don't see it yet.
- Somerset's beeper goes off. Cops have found the blonde woman in one of John Doe's photographs.
- The detectives go to a sketchy basement club called the Hot House. Music blaring, lights flashing.
- They arrive at a room in the basement with "lust" carved on the door.
- There's a man screaming on the floor, "Get this thing off of me!" and a dead body in the bed. This isn't going to be good.