- What day is it? It's hump day, but no one is celebrating.
- Mills is in his car reading The Divine Comedy, and he gives it this review: "F***ing Dante!"
- A cop knocks on his window with a package—CliffsNotes. (This case would have been solved a lot faster if Shmoop had been around in 1995. Just sayin'.)
- At the station, Mills and Somerset move into an office together. It's like The Odd Couple if Oscar and Felix had solved brutal crimes.
- The phone rings. It's Gwyneth. She asks to speak to Somerset, so Mills passes off the phone.
- Somerset speaks to Mrs. Detective Mills, and she invites him over for dinner.