- The actor's practice Will's new scenes.
- "Thomas" misses a line while gazing lovingly at Will, and Ned yells at him.
- Then Will gets a little jealous when Romeo kisses Juliet, so he steps in to kiss Romeo himself.
- As the actors practice, Will and "Thomas" find time to sneak away and make out whenever possible.
- Inspired, Will returns to his room for more writing. "What light through yonder window breaks…"
- That night, Viola reads the new text and she loves it.
- It's time for a montage of acting, writing, and doin' it—not all at the same time. No one wants ink stains on the sheets.
- Everyone watching (the acting, not the lovemaking) is enraptured.
- Backstage, Ned confronts Will about his minimized role in the play…
- He's fine with it, because the play is good. And he suggests a new title: Romeo and Juliet. We guess that as an okay ring to it.