- Kent—who is Viola, a.k.a. Lady Wessex, remember?—enters the theatre to talk to Will.
- She doesn't want Will to stop writing.
- She informs him that the Queen commands a comedy for Twelfth Night. What might he write?
- Viola tells him what the plot should be. It sounds like quite the gender bender, like this movie was.
- But she doesn't know how it will end.
- They kiss, and she leaves to join her husband.
- Will takes his quill and writes again. Twelfth Night Act One.
- He imagines Viola's ship crashes, and everyone dies except her.
- "It will be a love story," he says. If you say so, Will.
- The end.