Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Now we're walkin' in Memphis. Well, we're drivin' in Memphis.
- A woman listening to the stereo loudly in her car, parks and gets out at her apartment.
- Nearby, a man with a broken arm tries to load a large chair into a van.
- The woman asks if he needs help, and he forces her into the van. "Are you about a size 14?" he asks, before punching her unconscious and locking the van.
- He checks her shirt tag and yes, yes she is.
- He cuts the blouse off her, and caresses her back.
- Then he tosses the cotton/poly blend garment into the street and drives away.
More on The Silence of the Lambs