Advertisement - Guide continues below
- At the wedding, Ginny is having the heaviest flow day ever. She took a muscle relaxer to help with her period, and now she can barely stand.
- Hopped up on pills, Ginny staggers down the aisle as the wedding march plays.
- In the parking lot, Caroline is now in love with Ted because he slept with her while she was blacked out and she woke up in his arms. True love!
- Jake pulls up in his car to talk to Caroline.
- She apologizes for throwing the party and trashing his parents' house, which is the most mature thing anyone in this movie has done.
- The wedding lets out, and Ginny hops around like a pigeon trying to catch rice in her mouth.
- Sam rushes back into the church to retrieve Ginny's veil.
- We don't think she'll miss it, because she takes off her slip in the churchyard.