Advertisement - Guide continues below
- In her brother's room, Samantha's surprised by a Chinese guy in her bunk bed.
- Mom explains he's an exchange student named Long Duk Dong. A gong sounds every time someone says his name. Because he's Chinese…and because this film is racist.
- Sam's sister later wonders if Grandpa Fred will embarrass her at the wedding. Probably. That's what grandparents are for.
- Sam changes the topic to her crush on Jake, but her sister doesn't want to hear about it.
- She accuses Sam of being jealous that she's getting married.
- Sam says the whole family has gone "Outer Limits."
- No, Sam. More like the Twilight Zone. Didn't you hear the theme playing in the last scene?