- Kincaid accompanies Bond to practice his shooting.
- Looks like Bond's eye is back: he's a perfect shot at target practice.
- Inside the drafty manor, M stares out the window with worried eyes.
- Kincaid shows M the priest's hole, with a tunnel that leads away from the estate.
- Bond, Kincaid, and M get busy creating a series of traps for Silva and his men, as if they're in an R-rated version of Home Alone.
- As they wait for the siege to begin, M asks out loud if she "f***ed this up."
- Bond says no. But he does think M effed up his obituary.
- Then the dogs bark. The showdown is beginning.
- Over a dozen men descend on the house. 3 vs. 13 doesn't seem like a fair fight, especially when two of the three are over sixty years old.
- The old fogeys have more than a few tricks up their sleeves, handily dispatching their attackers and picking up their guns for more firepower.
- After one fierce gunfight, Bond worries that M has been hit, but she assures him that she is fine.
- With the men dead, Bond strips their masks off, but he doesn't find Silva.
- Silva, naturally, has to make a grand entrance—in a helicopter blaring classic rock.
- Bond and the helicopter exchange fire. Not a fair exchange, if you ask us.
- Bond orders Kincaid and M to flee through the priest's tunnel to the chapel.
- Bond stays behind to play dueling rifles with Silva, who has exited his helicopter, escorted by at least a dozen more men.
- Silva chucks grenades into the house, almost blowing Bond to little Bondlets.
- Bond's stirred, but not shaken.