Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Back in London, M stands solemnly over the coffins of agents killed in the explosion. She swears to find whoever committed the heinous act.
- That night, M finds a drunken hobo in her home.
- Oh, wait: it's Bond. He's mad that M ordered the agent to take the shot that almost killed him.
- Bond agrees to put his anger aside because MI6 is under attack.
- M says he can return to duty after he's cleared for service. And maybe he should take a shower.
- M informs Bond that he can't go home to shower, though: she sold his flat. Standard procedure for a dead agent. "You should have called," she quips.
- Let's hope Bond doesn't have trouble finding a new place. Real estate in London is insane.