Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Bond is filled in on the terrorist attack by M's assistant, Tanner, who takes Bond to MI6's new secret location.
- It's in one of Churchill's secret underground bunkers.
- They've done a bang-up job sprucing the place up, though. Looks nice. Good lighting.
- Bond undergoes a series of physical tests while Tanner continues to debrief him.
- There are also shooting challenges and a psych eval.
- During word association, Bond pulls out some intriguing pairs like "M" and "b****" and "murder" and "employment."
- When asked about Skyfall, Bond refuses to respond. Must not be an Adele fan. Or he has serious issues with Chicken Little.
- Later, Bond uses a knife to cut shrapnel from his own skin.
- Bond gives the shrapnel to Tanner for analysis. What could it be? The last scraps of his dignity?