- In Shanghai, Bond pretends to be the fanciest-looking Uber driver ever, and he follows Patrice from the airport.
- Bond watches Patrice enter a fancy building, where the man shoots the security guard. Um, anyone could have seen that. This guy is brazen.
- Bond follows the trail of bodies to an elevator, which he hangs onto as it ascends many, many floors. Couldn't wait for the next one, Bond?
- The elevator goes up more floors than Bond expected. He starts to lose his grip. Should have done more pull-ups, 007.
- Thankfully, Bond makes it to the top of the building, where he continues to follow Patrice.
- On the top floor, Patrice sets up a sniper rifle and takes aim at a building across the street.
- Bond, who you'd never want to be your bodyguard, waits until Patrice shoots a man before attacking him.
- Bond dangles Patrice off the edge of the building and demands to know, "Who's got the list?"
- Patrice, who doesn't know how poor Bond's upper body strength has gotten, doesn't answer before slipping out of Bond's grip.
- When Bond looks across the street, a woman who was in the room with the assassinated man spots him.
- Bond, who has never once been disturbed by a beautiful woman looking at him, doesn't seem bothered by being spotted.
- Bond rifles through Patrice's briefcase for clues and finds a poker chip inscribed "Macau." Is that a bird? Toucan Sam's nephew?