Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Seven disheveled folks in dingy whites sit quietly around a table.
- One of them, a white guy in glasses, drags a chair slowly across the floor. There must not be a chalkboard for him to scrape his fingernails down.
- The guy positions the chair near a man sitting at the window.
- The window watcher has a really bad haircut, like if Moe from The Three Stooges went to a barber in Brooklyn.
- Glasses guy tells Moe-cut that the Mercury is a really good car. He tells about how he picked up a prostitute in his Mercury once.
- Something tells us this guy doesn't get out much.
- Dude says he wanted his $25 back when the prostitute turned out to be a man.
- Do prostitutes have a money-back guarantee?