Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Frank invites Karl to the pond.
- At the pond, Karl talks about how he had a brother once for, oh, about five minutes, until his daddy asked him to throw the baby away.
- Karl's father handed him a bloody towel, and when Karl looked in, he saw the little baby squirming there.
- Karl didn't want to throw the baby away, so he put him in a shoebox and buried him in the yard.
- Karl wishes there was something he could have done, but he knows there wasn't.
- Frank asks Karl if he ever thought about killing himself.
- Karl says the Bible says not to do that, but Frank reminds him that the Bible says not to kill others, too. Burn.