Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Down at the football field, Karl plays ball with Frank and boys his age.
- On the way home, Karl tells Frank that he's proud of him.
- Frank seems happy, maybe because that's something he doesn't get to hear from his own father anymore.
- Speaking of bad fathers, Karl decides to take the afternoon to go look in the old shed where his dad used to keep him.
- The shed's still there, along with the hole in the floor where Karl slept as a child.
- Karl enters the family's old run-down house as if he's a location scout for Hoarders or something.
- Surprisingly, the house isn't empty.
- Karl's dad is still there, sitting in a chair, talking to himself.
- Karl introduces himself, but his dad says he "ain't got no boy."
- Now that's he's read the Bible, Karl says, he knows that the stories his dad used to tell him aren't in there.
- Karl says he thought about killing his father, but now that he sees how old his father his, he realizes he'll be dead soon enough.
- Good riddance.
- Quite the reunion, huh?