Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Woolridge dismisses the journalists, and Karl says he'll have to get used to people looking at him.
- Karl gets his books, his only possessions, and leaves the institution.
- A bus drops Karl off on the side of the road in a small Southern town.
- After wandering through town, Karl stops at the Frostee Cream for food.
- Karl asks for biscuits, but they don't serve biscuits at Frostee Cream.
- The employee recommends the French fries, and Karl orders some. He supersizes it for only seventy-five cents. Go big or go home…to the mental institution.