Advertisement - Guide continues below
- At the laundromat, where Karl is eating his French fries, a boy struggling with big bags of laundry talks to Karl.
- The boy says his mom works, and his dad is dead.
- Karl offers to help the kid carry his laundry.
- On the way to the boy's house, the boy introduces himself as Frank Wheatley.
- Franks and Wheatleys sound like a dish the Frostee Cream might serve.
- Karl says he just got out of the state hospital after killing some folks.
- Frank asks if Karl is now well.
- "I reckon I feel all right," Karl says.
- Because the killer just released from a mental hospital seems nice, Frank invites him to play football.