Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Doyle says he don't "give a s***" that a "retard" is staying in the garage.
- Yep, Doyle's every bit as charming as Frank said he was.
- Doyle just wants to make sure that Karl isn't the kind of "retard" who "drools" and "rubs s*** in his hair."
- Doyle's also worried that Karl may have hacked his family up with a hatchet.
- No, it wasn't a hatchet. It was a sling blade.
- Outside, Vaughan finds Karl at the door. He's been standing there for a while without knocking.
- Vaughan asks Karl out for lunch to talk tomorrow.
- Vaughan knocks, and Frank is happy to see both him and Karl at the door.
- Once Vaughan leaves with Linda, Doyle asks Karl to sit down and talk to him about his bag and his books.
- Then Doyle asks Karl if he chopped someone up with a hatchet.
- Karl, truthfully, says he never used a hatchet.
- Karl and Frank retreat to the garage, where Frank says he wants to kill Doyle: "I hate him."
- Maybe Karl should use a hatchet on Doyle. No one would miss him.