Star Trek V: The Final Frontier Scene 15
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Enterprise approaches the Great Barrier, an electricity-ridden nebula of green and blue. Everyone looks nervous, despite their faith in Sybok-tology.
- The ship shakes as it enters the nebula. We're treated to trippy, lava lamp-esque visuals until, abruptly, the ship emerges on the other side.
- There's just one thing left in the center of the viewer screen: a single planet, coated with blue energy. Sybok lights up, and even Kirk admits that the wacko might have been right all along.
- Chekov detects a massively powerful energy source emanating from the planet.
- Kirk, Spock, and Bones enter the bridge. Sybok gleefully returns control of the ship to Kirk, knowing that the captain is too curious to turn back now.