Advertisement - Guide continues below
- On the Millennium Falcon, Luke trains with the lightsaber.
- Through the Force, Ben feels the genocide of Alderaan and is overwhelmed. Han comes in to announce they've outrun the imperials.
- Han teases Luke for believing in the Force, and Ben decides to try a new training tactic. He puts a helmet with a blast shield on Luke so he can't see the remote.
- After a few tries, Luke manages to tap the Force and block the remote's blasts. Han says it was merely luck.
- On the Death Star, an officer tells Tarkin that they have searched the Dantooine area and didn't find the rebel base.
- Infuriated, Tarkin orders Leia executed immediately.
More on Star Wars: A New Hope