Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Luke, Wedge and Biggs begin their attack run.
- Darth Vader comes behind them and damages Wedge's ship, forcing him to pull out. Vader then shoots down Biggs.
- Luke hears the voice of Obi-Wan telling him to trust his feelings, so Luke switches off his targeting computer. Vader manages to knick Luke's X-Wing, damaging R2.
- Right before Vader finishes Luke, Han and Chewie arrive in the Falcon and blast the TIE fighters.
- Darth Vader's TIE fighter is ejected from the trench and drifts into space. Luke makes the shot, successfully destroying the Death Star.
More on Star Wars: A New Hope